10. Winter clothing makes it easier to hide the few extra pounds you keep meaning to lose.
9. Cold weather gives everyone an excuse to get closer and cuddle.
8. Winter light is absolutely gorgeous and very flattering.
7. Your face won't be sweaty and your hair won't go flat from the humidity.
6. You are more likely to get the session date you want because we are not as busy as in the spring and fall. We can also be flexible to change the date when we see a day of awesome weather in the forecast.
5. Fall is too busy! Back to school, the holidays, etc.
4. Sunrise is somewhat late and sunset is still relatively early, which means if you like the look of the photo above with the couple and the guitar, we can do that without keeping the kids up so late they get cranky.
3. You could always have an indoor session...
2. Always struggling with what to get your mom for Mother's Day? (Every mom loves photos.)
1. It doesn't have to look like winter in the pictures!
(Okay, so this photo was actually taken at the end of October. But I promise, it doesn't matter. Send us a note and we'll show you more examples.)
Do you want to look fabulous in any photo? Find out here.